This amazing application made by dijkstra & kruskal These two Turk players and programmers new to the game and community, I am so glad to have them on the board. This amazing application reminded me BfME Online server and QM system, i cant stop thinking of it. But, you know what, teaming up with Dijkstra & kruskal we can bring more to the bfme community. Future looks really good, i can feel it :)
Also we have noticed while working on this application that, this community is really good as much as it is bad. Because that was great to see how players supported us and willing to do translate for Replay Manager. Thanks all of them for their support and love of the BfME.
- Edit your replay file names or replay in game names (Last Replay), manually or automatically.
- An option to start the game with the same game version used within the replay. (supports 1.03/1.04/1.05 for now)
- Choose a custom replay folder.
- See who was the host of the replay.
- See who saved the replay.
- See replay date.
- See game duration.
- See map name and picture.
- See players names of the replay.
- See players colors.
- See players Armies (if no random)
- See player's IPs and flags of their nations.
- Theme support.
- Multi language support.
- English by dijkstra
- Turkish by dijkstra
- German by Finkreghan
- Hungraian by Szmine
- Italian by Forgondor
- Spanish by Randall
- Serbian by GaleTTi
- Portuguese by ReiCasca
- Dutch by THORONGIL
- Russian by Adyl
In order to run the program properly you are required to have .Net Framework 3.5 installed. However windows Vista and Win7 has this already Pre-installed. Windows XP users have to install that to run this program properly. You can download .Net Framework 3.5 here.
If anyone of you need help or have something to share with other players about The Battle for Middle Earth join us on facebook, click here
You can download BFME Replay Manager Plus by clicking download icon below.